Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow what a summer!

Wow where do I begin!! It was an awesome summer! It was by far my easiest summer and one I enjoyed a lot because of my kids ages. I wish I could freeze them at this age! Logan learned to kneeboard this summer. It was so cute! He would keep his eyes closed most of the time. They also got into fishing this year and would go a lot with Grandpa Don. Lauryn is my mermaid I think she is under water more than she is above! It was just a fun summer even though the weather was not very nice. We went camping, to the beach, cottage and went to a couple parks.




















Lauryn loved to kneeboard and tube!






Lauryn and her cousin Nolan-- best buds!







Lauryn found a turtle and named her Foxy!!!








Pentwater 2009



1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys, your bl;og is so cute, When things get tough, just remember that God is there and keep l;ooking up. Love your pics. Love you all so much. Take care with your two little miracles. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete